Community Partnerships Day
Saturday, May 21, 2022, 7:00 AM
Let's be the Church on wheels!
Join us for a one-day tour to four of our Community Partner locations. Together, we'll serve their needs and learn more about their missions.
7 - 7:15 a.m. | Oakwood
- Meet us at Oakwood to board a bus.
7:45 - 11 a.m. | Family Promise
- We'll make tie blankets, clean the Day Center and other jobs.
11:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. | HeartLove Place
- We'll participate in a 1-mile walkathon. Chairs will be available for those who can't walk.
1:30 - 4 p.m. | Freedom House
- We will help them with their landscaping/gardening project and packing hygiene bags.
4:30 - 6:30 p.m. | Milwaukee House of Prayer
- We will spend time in prayer and eat dinner together.
6:30 - 7 p.m. | Oakwood
- We'll arrive back at Oakwood to head home.
Cost: $10 per person includes bus transportation and dinner.
$25 registration fee will also be required for the HeartLove walkathon (link to be provided following Community Partnerships Day sign-up).
Food: Please bring a bag lunch. Snacks and beverages will be available on the bus.
Attire: This is an active day, so please dress accordingly.
our Community Partnerships Manager, Gerrylynn Ferguson.