Dad | Kids Camping Weekend
Friday, August 06, 2021, 2:00 PM - Sunday, August 08, 2021, 2:00 PM
Enjoy a weekend of fellowship and adventure for the men of Oakwood and their children and/or grandchildren.
God’s awesome creation awaits- and we have games, hiking, swimming, rock climbing and plenty of “don’t-tell-mom” activities planned.
ALL THE FUN DETAILS
WHEN: August 6 - 8, 2021
- A caravan will be leaving at 2 p.m. from Oakwood on Friday, August 6 and returning early afternoon Sunday, August 8.
- For those who can't make it by 2 p.m., they can come up on their own that evening.
WHERE: Skillet Creek Campground (just one mile from Devils Lake State Park).
COST: $20 per family plus camping fee (TBD)
- Includes breakfast for 2 days, s'mores/camping donuts, firewood, plates, cups, and utensils.
- Grills and stoves provided and shared.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Drinks and food for 3 meals
- Clothes for hiking and swimming
- Tent and sleeping gear