National Day of Prayer
Thursday, May 06, 2021
Pray with us!
“...Jesus told His disciples a parable to show them that they should always prayand not give up." - Luke 18:1
Thursday, May 6, is National Day of Prayer. There are several opportunities to engage in personal prayer and with our Oakwood community throughout the week.
- Wednesday, May 5 | Spark: Powerful Prayer
- Join us in the Gathering Place (Lower Level) at Oakwood from 6:30-8 p.m. for this stand-alone group gathering. Click here to learn more.
- Thursday, May 6 | National Day of Prayer
- Pray on your own or gather with friends and family.
- Drop in at Oakwood during the day for a time of reflective personal prayer (prayer guides available) or to pray with an Oakwood staff member. Join us in the Journey Room/Library (Lower Level) anytime between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Use this prayer guide or design your own.
- Consider fasting a meal or setting aside a whole day for fasting and prayer.
- Friday, May 7 | Night of Prayer
- Join Pastor Marcus and Ari from Ethnos at Milwaukee House of Prayer from 8 p.m.-midnight for an evening of Spirit-led prayer, seeking the Lord for disciplemaking movements in our greater Milwaukee region, our country and our world.
- Address: 5930 W. Appleton Ave., Milwaukee (Park behind the building on N. 59th St. and ring the doorbell to be let in.)
- Saturday, May 8 | Regional National Day of Prayer Gathering
- Head to Legacy Christian Church from 8 a.m.-noon for a continental breakfast, worship and prayer. Read more about the event and register.
- Address: N84W16971 Menomonee Ave., Menomonee Falls