Kids Day Camp
Wednesday, June 22, 2022, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Jesus said, “Come!” Peter got out of the boat
and walked on the water to Jesus.
Matthew 14:29 NLV
Who can attend:
- Kids currently in 4K - 4th grade
- Kids and students currently in 5th grade or Middle School can attend camp as a Counselor-in-Training (CIT).
CITs will work with the Adult Camp Counselors to serve their Oakwood community.
- Includes camp t-shirt, drawstring sportpack, breakfast, snacks and all activities
- Kids and CITs are asked to bring a bag lunch
Register by: May 23
- All fees must be paid at the time of registration
What to Expect as a Camper:
Kids will learn how to step out of the boat in faith and into a relationship with Jesus!
Kids will enjoy:
- Bible lessons + Group discussions
- Outdoor summer activities
- Writing + Drama
What to Expect as a Counselor-in-Training (CIT):
CITs will enjoy a fun-filled day encouraging kids to step out of the boat in faith and into a relationship with Jesus.
Together with group leaders, CITs will:
- Be a role model
- Lead worship
- Share Bible lessons
- Assist with activities
- Help with snacks & meals
Counselors-in-training will also have the opportunity to participate in all activities and groups.
CITs are encouraged to attend three (3) training dates:
- Sunday, June 5 | 10-10:30 a.m. | Counselor-in-Training Expectations Session with Carrie Haverlock
- Wednesday, June 8 | 6:30-8 p.m. | All Camp Staff Meet-and-Greet + Training with Carrie Haverlock
- Tuesday, June 21 | 6:30-7:30 p.m. | Counselor-in Training Worship Rehearsal with Carrie Haverlock