Every Sunday, from 09/06/2020 to 11/22/2020, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Join us Sundays at 9:30 a.m. on the Oakwood lawn for outdoor worship and a message!
We're also now offering a family-focused venue for families with children in preschool and elementary school. Click here to read more about the family-focused programming option and to reserve your seats in the family-focused venue.
Outdoor Worship Details
- Bring chairs or a blanket to sit on.
- Please maintain physical distancing recommendations of 6' when placing your chairs or blankets outside.
- Handicap accessible seating will be available on the driveway near the lawn.
- We never know what the weather will be in Wisconsin , so plan accordingly. Bring sunglasses, jackets, blankets, etc. - whatever you need to feel comfortable.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will post on our website and social media channels by 6:45 a.m. on Sunday morning. Then you can either join our Online Worship Experience or join us indoors (read below for more information).
- No nursery will be provided.
- The online bulletin will be a great resource for you. It can be found on our home page. That's also where you'll find the worship music lyrics each week.
Indoor Worship Details
In the event of inclement weather, we will move our worship experience indoors. The decision will be made by 6:45 a.m. on Sundays and will be announced on our website and social media channels.
Below are answers to some frequently asked questions that will help give you a picture of what our indoor worship will look like.
How many people will be in the Worship Center?
We will continue following county guidelines, which currently recommend a maximum of 250 people physically-distanced in the Worship Center. Please plan to arrive early to church to find your seat.
How will seating be set up in the Worship Center?
We will have chairs set up in physically-distanced pods of 1, 2 and 3 chairs.
What if there are more than 3 people in my party? Can we sit together?
Yes, you can group together pods of chairs. Please maintain 6' of physical distance between other pods when arranging seats together.
What if there are more than 250 people?
We will have overflow seating available if there are more than 250 people each Sunday.
Will we need to reserve seats?
No, you do not need to reserve seats at this time.
What are the face covering requirements?
When we are indoors, we will comply with the Governor's mask mandate and will wear face coverings. Read our response to the mask mandate HERE.
Will there be children's programming?
Families with preschool- and elementary-aged children are invited to join our Family-Focused Venue each Sunday. Students are invited to worship with their families on Sunday mornings. Visit the Middle School Ministry website and the High School Ministry website for other programming specific to students. There will be no nursery offered at this time.
Can we still watch from home?
Absolutely! We will be live streaming one of the services on our Oakwood YouTube channel each Sunday morning.
If you or anyone in your household is not feeling well, please stay home and join us online.