Saturday, October 13, 2018, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
FREE CLINIC. FREE CARE.
- Mental health resources
- Dental care and procedure vouchers
- Medical and vision screenings and care
- Mammogram screenings/vouchers
- Chiropractic treatments and massages
- Flu vaccinations*
- Haircuts/spa and massages
- Legal assistance
- Job search counseling
- Community resource interchange
- Family photos
- Socks, underwear, winter hats and mittens
- Hot meal and healthy take-home meal-in-a-bag
- Spiritual counseling
- Faith interface
- Prayer time
Bus pick ups in Waukesha: Barstow Bldg., 210 NW Barstow at 8 a.m. and Hope Center, 502 N. East Ave. at 8:15 a.m.
New or Gently Used Purses
Registration begins at 8:50 a.m. Register in person.
All care on a first come, first served basis.
To volunteer to help at this event, please click here.
*Flu vaccinations provided by:
Images for media use
Video footage for media use