At Oakwood, we believe that the church is not a building or a pastor or a leader, rather it is the people who attend and the gifts they bring and use to glorify God. With that in mind, we love to see people using the gifts that God has given them to serve our church family as well as the community. There are many places to put your skills to work at Oakwood. Here are some opportunities to consider:
- Care Connection - Make meals for individuals within our church who might need a little extra support for various reasons.
- Building and Grounds - Support our maintenance crew cleaning restrooms, windows, special event set-up/clean-up, lawn mowing, flower garden upkeep, snow removal. Let us know if you're willing to help.
- Worship Arts - Use your creative gifts to serve the church body in the choir, orchestra, drama team, audio/visual team, creative design, announcements, welcome team, prayer team. Email us if you have these gifts.
- Wednesday Night Community pizza team - One of the best part of our Wednesday Night Community is the delicious pizza. Contact us to help create these yummy masterpieces.
- Kids' Quest - Kids quest always needs extra hands to serve! Opportunities are always available during Wednesday Night Community, Just Among Moms, and Sunday Mornings. Contact us.
- Middle School Ministry - We can always use help supporting our 6th-8th grade students on both Wednesday Nights and Sunday Mornings as well as for a variety of special events throughout the year. Reach out to our Middle School Ministry Director, Myles.
- High School Ministry - Serve our 9th-12th graders as a small group leader during Wednesday Night Community or on Sunday mornings, worship band support, plus a variety of special events throughout the year. Let Josh, our High School Ministry Director, know if you're interested in helping out.